So You Want Your Localized Business Online. You Need To Get Your Local Business Online Before The Competition Scoops Up Your Customers
The days have passed when you needed to decide whether you wanted your localized business online. Now its a question of how to get your local business on the web. The new age of the internet makes it imperative for you to attract potential customers to your offline business before the competition scoops them away from you. More and more potential customers are searching localized business online rather than using the yellow pages. The Google gurus know this which is why they made changes to the search engines which include local businesses in your community or a community near you.
Are you tired of losing customers to the competition? Searching for a better and more effective way to attract new customers? Want to expose your localized business online to thousands of clients daily and more effectively than the costly yellow pages? Read on.
Brick and mortar businesses are primarily available to your local community. However, people are catching on to getting their localized business online...
- to use the global approach to build their local businesses.
- To scoop up customers before the competition does
- And with a little ingenuity add multiple streams of income that are not possible with an offline business.
Combine this with the increasing numbers of small localized business online, the convenience of the search engines, the number of households that use the internet on a daily basis, before you know it those bulky yellow pages books that are dropped on your doorstep will soon become clutter rather than a vehicle to drive potential customers to you business.
- Display your local business with no limits to size, including testimonials, or special offers?
- Grab your potential customers attention and draw them into wanting to learn more?
- PREsell your business through informative content that addresses as a need, concern, or pain and provide a solution?
- Build credibility and trust to potential customers with informative valuable information?
- Expose your business to thousands of visitors daily and provide you with a means to stay in touch with your potential customers through newsletters or e-zine articles?
- Track the number of visitors that search for your business daily and monthly? Or even track repeat visitors? Very useful information
- Give your business a competitive edge over the big boys?
- Allow you to earn additional revenue through related products or on page advertising strategies?
- Reach a global targeted market opening up possibilities for expansion?
- let you add video, podcasts, or flowcharts?
Ask yourself how much that 2x4 ad costs? You can have your localized business online for less than the cost of a yellow pages ad and attract literally thousands of new customers growing your business by a modest 25%.
Guess Whats Happening Right Now
Someone in your neighborhood is searching for your product or service but they won't find you. Another potential customer just got scooped up by the competition. All search engines put importance into localized business online. They realize the trend changes and know more people are searching online for local business. Stop and think about it! Have you ever done this? I have!
So, how do you do it? You can hire a professional web designer ( expect to pay $1500.00 and up depending on the features) or you can do it yourself. The main advantage to doing it yourself is the ability to easily add new content and build your localized business online through a proven process. GoDaddy's Website Tonight is an affordable alternative. The best choice if you need an all in one package for less than the cost of the yellow pages is localized business online by Site Build It.
What Not To Do
Too many localized business online sites miss a keypoint when building a website. They concentrate too much on themselves and not enough on their visitors. Truth is your visitors really don't care about you. They need and want to know more about your product or service.
How many times have you visited a site and seen an about us page that focuses on the CEO, President, or Vice President of the company. Then they list special awards and degrees. How long they have been in business and cute pictures of their products and their crew. They may think this is interesting to their visitors BUT this approach is all Wrong – Fatal – Who Cares
It is effective to describe your business to its best advantage. More importantly its the content and information that you build about your businesses theme and what needs it fills. People use the internet for information, solutions, ways of simplifying their lives they don't search for you.
What To Do
Your localized business online needs to be found by new clients using profitable searchable keywords. Your valuable content builds trust and reputation with the search engines that is relevant to your product or service. Particularily now that local searches are on the rise and Google knows it.
- Think about your localized business online from your customers shoes. What problems do you solve? What niche do you fill?
- What topics can you think of that are related to your niche?
- Write keyword focused content that PREsells your visitors and converts them into ready to do business customers.
- Your passion about your business and original content builds trust and deepens your relationship with your visitors.
Get your free Local Business Masters Course by filing out the simple form below. You will receive the course via an autoresponder soon. Subject: Local Business Masters Course.
Your email is safe with me. I will only use it for marketing help with your localized business online.